Tired of Never Having Enough?
If you feel like you’ve never really learned how to manage your money, you’re not alone. Despite society allowing us to make expensive life decisions, we aren’t taught how to properly manage our money.
- How will these student loans affect me in the future?
- How much can I afford to spend on house projects?
- How the heck do I afford vacation without putting it on a credit card?
58.1% of millennials have less than $10,000 in savings and 39% of Americans would have a hard time covering an unexpected cash expense of just $400.
This course will help you organize your money so that you can cover bills ANNDDD the fun stuff while knowing you’re reaching goals like paying off debt or that annual girls trip.
The Debt Breakup BundleEnroll Now
NOW'S YOUR TIME.
Learn how to reduce the stress and confusion you have with your money. I’ll teach you how to:
- Know where your money is currently going so that you can finally have the answer to “where the heck did all my money go”
- Outline goals and financial milestones so that you can afford to actually achieve your goals, making your future self so proud
- Calculate your debt-free date so that you can identify an affordable payment strategy that will get you debt free without stress and worry
- Create a personalized budget so that you can ensure you have money to spend on the things you love most (helloooo vacation)
- Build personalized trackers so that you can stay motivated as you work to become debt free (who doesn’t love a good visual?)
- Schedule easy money routines so that you can form habits for success that will last, finally turning your money on autopilot and eliminating the paycheck to paycheck life cycle
❗Are you living paycheck to paycheck and overwhelmed trying to get a hold of your money?
❗Do you want to reduce the amount of stress money causes in your life and be able to know what you can afford?
❗I'm going to teach you the key steps to understand how to manage your money better to build a plan and reach your goals. You'll be able to have an emergency fund AND not miss out on your next vacation!
You'll walk away with:
🎉Insight into exactly where your money is going
🎉Goals and financial milestones to actually get results
🎉A debt-free date and unique payment strategy
🎉A personalized budget
🎉Trackers to monitor debt payoff strategy
🎉Money routines and habits for success
I spent way too long keeping my debt out of sight hoping that if I made enough payments it would someday disappear.
After working multiple jobs but seeing no progress, I was finally ready to take matters into my own hands.
Surprisingly, I couldn't find anything that still let me go to happy hour, travel or spend in the ways that seemed splurgy, but truly made me happy.
I want to teach you how I was able to pay off over $46k in 20 months on a single income and NOT making six figures.
Let’s get you results like this:
"With two months of serious budgeting I paid off one credit card, two debts and my credit score went up 64 points and is now 644. Thank you so much!! Working with you has helped me with looking at my money and being more thoughtful with it. I appreciate you and this class more than you know!"
"Just wanted to share with you that after a little over A YEAR I finally completed a whole month and stayed on budget!! I couldn't have done it without you, so I just wanted to say thank you!! :)"
"We've paid off $1500 in credit card debt in just 3 months, without making more money. All this because you helped me look at my situation clearly- without the shame and despair that I was used to feeling. You gave us the concrete tools to plan, to set goals, and to see them executed."
Iman + Family
IS THIS BUNDLE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Have you ever found yourself wishing you had more money each month? Wondering where the heck it all went and just wanting to stop the paycheck-to-paycheck grind?
I know I did! And if you’re like me, you’re ready for the change this course can bring into your life.
This course is designed to help you identify where your money is going, sort out what you want your life to look like and create a spending plan to get you there.
- how to create a budget that allows you to spend on what you love most
- the different debt strategies
- how to pay off debt on a plan you can afford
- how to have better money conversations with your spouse
- strategies to share money with your spouse
- how to truly be ok with past money mistakes
- how to create routines so your money is easy
You’ll build the confidence you need and see that your plan is making a difference in the amount of debt (and cash!) you have!
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the Ditch Debt course, let me know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.